Re: (OT) zoinks! What an earthquake!

To: "CRAIG" <u20bomber@yahoo.com>, <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>,
Subject: Re: (OT) zoinks! What an earthquake!
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:46:09 -0600
CRAIG wrote

>I went to check on a friend, I was hit by some idiot
>in an Eagle Talon, he apparently decided to keep his
>head up his ass as he cross an intersection into me.
>"I never saw the full sized 4x4 truck". Good thing I
>was in the big F250 and not the roadster or I would be
>dead, the truck is a "game over" and one more Talon
>off the road.
Glad you're okay! That Talon must have been moving to do more than just
bounce off your truck's tires.  Be careful up there everybody, folks are
bound to be distracted for a few days.

Marc (I've had enough of earthquakes, thank you) Tyler

Marc Tyler
TDROC
1970 1600 #SPL311-31016
1965 L-320 #L320 013642 (the misspent ute)
1965 L-320   (Still in CA)
http://datsun_marc.tripod.com/cgi-bin/Datsun_homepage.html
Sisterdale TX