RE: Seattle - The Big One!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Seattle - The Big One!
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:59:02 -0800
That was just WAY too much fun! I work in one of those flexi-frame 3-story
office buildings where the building shudders a bit if someone heavy walks
down the hall. At first that's what I thought it was, but then I figured out
it was either a convention of Sumo wrestlers running laps around the
building or it was an earthquake. In either case, I decided the carpet under
my desk deserved a closer inspection. It gets a little nerve-wracking when
you see dust filtering down from the ceiling. Needless to say, not a lot of
work got done the rest of the day.

One of my co-workers was pretty shook by it. Seems that was the first
earthquake he'd ever been in in his life.

Joanne came home after lunch to check on the house, the cats and the
roadster, and everything was fine except for one lampshade and a few
magazines on the floor.

Our illustrious mayor was about to start a press conference to talk about
the debacle last night when it hit. That guy will do anything to get out of
a tight spot!

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA