Parts fiche

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts fiche
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:48:52 -0800
Our man Shifty did a great service for us when he created those PDF files of
the parts fiche. I am not knocking him and I know it took a lot of work,
But, I can't read a lot of the pages! See for yourselves. I'm trying to
write a list of suggested timing components for a new member who's about to
tackle this job.  So that's figure 4A in section F4. I can't make out the
part numbers in my print out or on the web PDF. Absolutely no way.

Do you all think it was Shifty's copy or all the fiches bad? If it was just
Shifty's copy, does anyone have a better copy?  Having the parts book on
line is a great asset. I think it would be worth the effort to improve this
effort and I'd gladly do some or most of the work involved.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/