Ragtops&Roadsters, engine start button

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Ragtops&Roadsters, engine start button
From: Joseph Roach <jroach@qualcomm.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 18:34:58 -0800
Heads up! The next issue of Ragtops & Roadsters (bi-monthly mag) will have
an article on Datsun roadsters!!!!  I was in the office of Diamond Star
last week and saw the two page spread that they have set to go. The mag
should hit the newstands sometime in March.

Some of you doing customs may also want to check out the first issue that's
in the newstands now. First let me say that it's a pretty cool magazine and
nicely weighted with articles on American, Japanese, and European
roadsters. In this issue, something that might be worth checking out is an
article on adding an engine start button (ala Honda S2000). The aftermarket
unit is made by Brainstorm and fits in the cigarette lighter assembly. It
would be cool to see one of these in a roadster ...

Joseph Roach
65 1500
San Diego