Re: brake lights

To: "Craig Odell" <CDADDYO@prodigy.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake lights
From: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:40:40 -0800
Craig,

You can remove the switch and carefully pry the metal retainers open and
disassemble the switch.

If the condition appears good you can clean the contacts and coat them with
electrical grease to keep them from oxidizing.  Carefully reassemble the
switch.  This should fix the problem if no damage is found.

Stan
=====

The switch contacts tend to oxidize from sitting.