Roll bars sold other stuff maybe soon

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roll bars sold other stuff maybe soon
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 16:05:51 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,
        First off I want to apoligize to everyone that I did not email
back personally about the stuff I am selling.  The demand caught me off
guard.
        Here's what I will do. I will offer the parts to the people in the
order that they said they were interested.  The rollbar went to the first
person and hopefully this weekend the person who has first refusal for the
hardtop and softtop is coming by to look at them.  If he does not want them
then I will email the second person.
        A couple people seem a little bent outta shape that I am not 'giving'
these things away. Sorry after talking to a respected roadster vendor I
believe that the prices are fair.  I am just trying to raise more money to
pump back into the car anyways.
        I will do up a photopoint site with the stuff thats still for sale.

Um.. I am probably going to regret this but... I have a 'spare' complete
2000 front grill in pretty good shape.. its not perfect but its five feet
away perfect.  I will need to sell this also.. I will post pics of it to the
photopoint site.  I hope to ahve the photopoint stuff up by friday. I
will let you know.
                Thanks,

                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA