Cutting tools

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Cutting tools
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 06:36:21 -0800 (PST)
I don't think there is one tool to do it all but the
Sawz-All would be the closest. After building the Race
car here is the minimum I would have to make things
fairly easy.

GOOD Sawz-All - Milwaukee, Bosch
Good Hacksaw with lots of blades
Air powered cutoff 3"
4 1/2" grinder with cutoff wheel

If you can, get a 14" chop saw. I used a Harbor
Freight $89 special for most of the car and it died a
few weeks back and I sure miss it. I don't use the
torch any more as there seems to be alot of grinding
to make the edges nice. A plasma cutter (Tom, I'm
jealous) will be the next big purchase for me. Of
course having all the tools makes you the envy of your
friends and a good excuse for them to come over and
play. I usually charge a 6 pack or so for the time  or
have them pick up some blades or cut off wheels. I
also keep 4-5 pairs of safety glasses in the garage
and make everyone where them. Sparks and metal bits
fly a long ways.

Okay, enough I'm done.

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6
70 2000
76 Porsche 911S (For sale and the price is dropping)