Re: Roll bar and Hard top up for grabs.

To: dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu
Subject: Re: Roll bar and Hard top up for grabs.
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:45:33 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,
        Wow I got lots more people interested in the stuff that I am selling
than I thought.
        Annnnnnnd I had no idea what they were worth so...I called one of our
trusty vendors and asked him what would be a fair price for the stuff this
is what he said.
        100 for the roll bar
        400 for the softop assembley- I beleive that this is the complete
assembly the PO just unbolted it off the car and never used it.
        75 for the hard top.

        Is anybody still interested??  I am not sure of the situation of
the latches.  I might have complete sets for both or only one I don't remember
right now.
        Tonight I will take some nice shots of the stuff and if anybody is
still interested let me know and I will email you some hi-res pics of them.
Shipping -not for the hardtop, the other things maybe if you want to pay for
it but I am not looking forward to it......
        Hope I don't sound like a money grubbing creap-o but I don't want to
feel like I got screwed by somebody who knows better and I don't want to screw
anybody either.  If no-one wants the stuff at these prices then make me an
offer.
                Thanks,

                        Daniel 69 2000
                        SF CA