Re: Replies

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Replies
From: johnf@cp-tel.net (John Fernandez, Jr.)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:48:04 -0600
Hi Pat,
You are right in one sense, but there are several reasons for replys
by email. I look at so many newsgroups that it is impossible to
catch a reply thru the group. Some people think no one else would
be interested in the reply. I'm like you in that this is for the group. I
think the best way to solve it is to have the person responed in the
group and also email the person; that would be a win, win situation
for everybody.

John F.