Communication to Nissanparts.cc

To: "C. Scott Williams" <parts@wa.net>
Subject: Communication to Nissanparts.cc
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:27:53 -0800
C. Scott Williams
Internet Parts Director
Bruce Titus Automotive Group

Mr. Williams,

Thank you for your telephone call to me this morning in response to the
warning I distributed last night.

You explained that the reason you did not respond to my initial email, sent
February 2, was that the email portal on your site was incorrectly set up by
your Webmaster. Further, you informed me that this was being corrected as I
spoke to you.

You told me as well, that you have attempted to contact the initial
complainant to clarify an issue with his order, not long after his order was
placed in December, 2000.

I would like you to understand that the reason for me distributing the
warning was the lack of communication to my February 2nd email.  It was my
fear that your site may have been an anonymous computer that collected
monies for parts that would never be delivered. Your communication with me
this morning assured me that your company is a reputable firm with a good
history of vending parts and equipment for Nissan automobiles.

For this reason, by this letter, copied to the organizations I sent the
warning to, I retract my warning concerning  http://www.nissanparts.cc/ and
the associated site, http://www.nismoparts.com/

Thank You,

Victor Laury