HOW LOW?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: HOW LOW?
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 21:20:32 +0000
Ken, besides the bump stops you want to make sure that your tie rods
aren't hitting anything when bottoming out.  I installed a set of front
springs I got with Sadie spare parts into Sean's car, cut the bump stops
only to find out that the springs were to low and the tie rods were
rubbing the arms or frame, can't remember which. Heh, we talked about
you auto crossing at Candlestick, the next two events are there on the
4th of March and the 11th. I am jealous of where you will be on the 4th,
but how about the 11th? It really isn't to rough,  I ran Sadie there and
you felt how stiff my springs are.  Then we run in Sacramento on the
31st.
David Pina