Re: roadster interior changes

To: Tony Genovese <chaztg@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: roadster interior changes
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 10:10:57 -0800 (PST)
I've got a day/night mirror on my '70.  It has four screws that hold it
together (two on top and two on the bottom).  It doesn't actually flip;
there's a flat knob underneath that turns to select day or night.  It
also doesn't rotate more than one turn in one direction (i.e. keep
spinning around to keep toggling between day and night).

I realize the 67.5 mounting is completely different (dash vs. window
frame) and that it's different than the '66-'67 (three screws vs.
screw-on).  Is yours similar?

Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181