Re: CA18ET

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CA18ET
From: "Ron Hamilton" <ej99176@goodnet.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:14:57 -0700
I have a CA-18 from an 85 currently in a 62 three seater sitting unfinished.
Some considerations are the intake plenum has been turned around and
re-welded from another motor to get clearance for the throttle body and you
need an electric pump for the injection and a return line. I think it's only
about 105 horse in the NA version but in this case, that will make a nice
replacement for the 75 horse single carb motor, now defunct.