Re: made it to arizona!!!! Charging Problem solved

To: <Robert.Long@CSDInc.com>, <ristguitars@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: made it to arizona!!!! Charging Problem solved
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:08:22 -0800
Hey, as long as you're in the Phoenix area let me tell you about a Famous
Chicago Beef stand that has relocated from Chicago to Phoenix.  It is called
Luke's Chicago Beef.  I go there everytime I am in Phoenix.  Chicago is
known for it's Roast Beef Sandwiches.  You won't be disappointed.  It is
located on indian School and 6th Street(not 6th ave).  From the 10 Freeway,
go north on 51 Freeway(there is no south 51) one mile to Indian school, exit
and turn left, for two blocks on the right corner.  Try it you will like it.
Pat