Fwd: 67.5 Parts available

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: 67.5 Parts available
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 07:00:21 -0500
LIST: I am going to be posting the following items on Ebay shortly, offering
them to the list once more, at reduced price, if you have any interest in
any of these items, let me know...lets make a deal.
Make me an offer.

Following items for sale 67.5 2000
will consider trades also.

Convertible top latches used only on 67.5
cars pitted but complete,working, need to be replated.
$75.00 a set

Door latch (inside) left and right, with all mechanisms that are needed,
peculiar to 67.5 model only
$75.00 a set.

Window crank handles, 67.5 model. good condition, need to be powder coated
or painted to get flat appearance they had originally.. $50.00 set

Door pulls $20.00 (flat not chromed) 67.5

67.5 door "skins" no mechanisms inside, you can use these to patch doors you
have now. straight restorable condition, very little rust. $50.00 per door.

low windshield convertible top bows (no top), good condition $100.00

Left and right front fenders "skins",not complete, rusty but restoreable.
the flares are still in very good shape.
rough otherwise $25.00 each

Dash mounted rear view mirror, plastic mirror is broken, but base is in
excellent condition $20.00 (base only).

Solex "style" filter does not have holes/openings all the way around  (true
67.5 style, so i have been told, do) air box with new filter. very good
condition.
$300.00

Ignition lock, drivers side door lock, trunk lock all match, same key, and
locking gas cap with key. $125.00

Thanks,

BZ-RZ N.C. SPL/SRL "SEROC"
motormite@hotmail.com