Forwarded message

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded message
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 00:26:47 -0700 (MST)
For some reason, this was sent to me rather than the list
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 20:53:14 -0800 (PST)
     From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
     Subject: Re: Rear End (was Re[2]: EFI / custom engine)

I was doing OK with your explanation until I learned that the car will
kill the functional diameter!

Seriously again, it was explained that by using tires with a smaller
diameter (which I already am), I'm raising the number of tire rotations
required to go the same distance, effectively raising the rear end
ratio (similar to putting a 4.11 rear end in a 1600 with stock tires).

The idea was suggested by "someone very knowledgeable" who I don't
believe is on this list but I don't wish to offend him by either
dropping his name or questioning his suggestion.  But I don't want to
spend time and money putting a different rear end in my car if I won't
like the results, either.