Fwd: Datsun Roadsters

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Datsun Roadsters
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:12:23 EST
Found this in my mailbox - I steered him toward the list - any body care to
help w/ his questions?

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ
From: Deeboy007@aol.com
Full-name: Deeboy007
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 01:28:51 EST
Subject: Datsun Roadsters
To: SPL311RDST@aol.com

Hi Laurie ! My name is Ben from California . I really admire these Datsun
Roadsters for a long time . It's really a treat whenever I see one which is
rarely these days. I  was able to stumble on a '69 for sale and my question
is how do I get the parts for these cars nowadays?  and what is the market
value of these cars in a "fair" condition?  I am really a Toyota enthusiast
for years and years and this prospective project puts me on unfamiliar
grounds. Yor advice is highly appreciated! Thanks!
Ben Golez