Re: Rear End (was Re[2]: EFI / custom engine)

To: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>,
Subject: Re: Rear End (was Re[2]: EFI / custom engine)
From: Eddie <datsunroadsters@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 10:44:39 -0800 (PST)
I've uploaded the .xls file to my Yahoo! Briefcase.  Try using this link to
access it.  You should
be able to download this to your local media.

http://y42.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/datsunroadsters/lst?.dir=/My+Documents&.view=l&.src=bc&.done=http%3a//y42.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/datsunroadsters/lst%3f.dir=/My%2bDocuments%26.src=bc%26.view=l