Re: SEROC web site

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: SEROC web site
From: "Thomas J." <tomph@ispchannel.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 18:01:45 -0500
Hi Phil and all,

>Hey Tom - Brad and Thomas said they can't get on the SEROC web site.  Is it
>down for repairs?  I need to get off my ass and get the SEROC schedule out.
>
>Phil

Yep. SEROC is offline for a while. ISP Channel is closing shop and we are in
a transistion stage right now. The new ISP is giving us 10meg of web space
but as of yet I have not gotten additional information. When the space is
assigned I can put SEROC back up. Will keep you all posted when something
new develops. Sorry for any inconvience.

Tom