Victor meets Victor

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Victor meets Victor
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 19:24:25 -0800
I had to take a side trip on my way home to do a chore, when I spy a
roadster on the side of the road and the owner just getting in. I pulled off
and like any roadster owner, he was ready to talk Datsunese.

Another Victor.  He's got a  66 as well as this one. He had recently
purchased this 70 1600, it was missing most of it's trim but very straight
and rust free. He knew of CDM, Dean and had seen Ross's web site.  He bought
an interior kit but hadn't installed it yet. Plans on bright yellow paint
job. He needed seats and I told him about seeing some for sale on the list
(Phil).

I think I convinced him to join us on the list. Any way, we both commented
on how roadster owners are ready to talk about these cars at lenght any time
any place.