Re: oil filters

To: eric gilbert <egmalibu@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: oil filters
From: "Toshiyuki Sasakado" <sasakado.toshiyuki@ssd.loral.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 07:19:00 -0800
Eric,

>From my archive which listed on this group before.

Phil,

I'm using the WIX 51515, which is listed for the Ford 5.0 and not the
Datsun. It's a large, fat filter with lots of media and scored high in
the
oil filter study, posted on the list a while back.

Here's some more that Tom Phalan researched a year or so ago,

Fram - PH3639 or PH2825  PH2850
AC - PF34
Puralator - FCO-42 or PER42 or L30119
Motorcraft - FL-13 or FL-181
Lee - LF-42HP
Deutsch - D601 (available at Autozone)
Nissan - 15208-13210 or 15208-65002
Toyota - 15601-33021
Bosch - 72 or 133
Napa - 1512

If we add this to yours, we have filters a plenty

Pennzoil PZ 8
Wix 51515
AC PF34
Crossland 2035