Project 1600 Low windshield car for sale in N.W.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Project 1600 Low windshield car for sale in N.W.
From: "Mick T" <mickth@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 06:27:10
Hi all,
  I'm working on a deal with a guy to buy 2 roadsters. This will leave me
with 1 too many. I'd like to sell the 1600. He is still trying to find the
his title, to know exactly what year it is, but it is a low windshield
model. There is no top, but everything else is there. It has been sitting
for 10 plus years, and has alot of grime on the paint. There is surface rust
in a few areas, and there is a dent in the passenger door. There is a top
frame, but the canvas isn't there. There is a new fender on the passenger
side, unpainted. There is a dent in the front fender. Steel wheels. I'd like
to get about $750 if you are interested. Or, if someone has some panasport
wheels with tires, I would trade. I could deliver in the northwest if
needed. I'm still trying to arrange for him to send me pictures. Email me
off the list if you are interested.

-Mick-
Eugene OR