Fw: turbo setup

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: turbo setup
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 09:32:35 -0800
I'm forwarding this from the early-datsun list, cause I know there's a motor
head out there that drools over the thought of a Turbo 1200! Or maybe a
turbo B-210. I suppose if you slap this baby on your Lola-Nissan D Sports
Racer, you'll be just a little out of spec.

Remember, his Quote is Aussie dollars.