soft top

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: soft top
From: CRAIG <u20bomber@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:33:06 -0800 (PST)
Hey,

I have a soft top for a 68-70 that is real nice,
Original bow that is not bent, cracked or repaired
(real nice) and the top is black maybe original it is
pretty thick no holes, leaks, repairs, window is clear
and not cracked or bubbled. This is a VERY nice top.

I don't know the reasonable asking price for this so
if your interested in it e-mail me back privately with
an offer. I do know that that for $375 PLUS a Bow
trade in you get a REPAIRED bow. Based on this someone
will get a GREAT deal on my complete top (MINUS
latches) But have a great set of those as well if
interested.

Craig
67.5' 2000 SRL311-00039
69' BAD2000- Supercharged