Happy New Year.....New arrivals for 2001

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Happy New Year.....New arrivals for 2001
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 12:05:53 -0000
Well, I did it again....made the fatal mistake of going and looking at 3
2000's for sale,
2 70's and 1 67.5 solex car, going back today to pick up all the pieces and
transport home.

I have come to a decision/realization that I will never get around to
restoreing all of these cars (12), so I am going to put all of my efforts
and "money" into the 67.5...this means that I am going sell off all of my
high windshield cars/parts.

I have two 68's that are in different stages of restoration ..........

68 2000...motor runs good, transmission in car, all parts available for
restoration and completion. This car has the best body of any car I own or
have seen in this area. minor, minor rust. I have gutted the interior and
removed the gas tank, but it is on a rolling chassis.

68 1600...no motor or tranny in car, I have plenty (mucho many) 1600 and
2000 engine parts available to complete this car. It originally came with a
1600 engine and tranny
but can be made into which ever you choose. It has been stripped down to
bare metal (plastic media blasted) and all bondo and other fillers
removed.Car is in primer stage now. I will sell this car in a complete unit
or part out, would rather sell as complete unit to someone that is looking
for a decent (car was hit in right rear somewhere along the way, but has
been repaired) body that shows all damage that need to be  fixed (minus all
bondo and rust)...no surprises. i have already replaced the floor board in
this car.

I also have two other high windshield cars that will be parted out, one is
nearly complete but has a lot of rust in the usual areas. one is down to
being stripped of all remaining body parts.

3 low windshield cars.....various stages of repair.
Many, many 1600 engine and transmission parts.

This is all going to be posted on Ebay and other sites after the first of
the year....if anyone on the list has any interest in any of this, please
Email me off line for further details.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" from Ben and Rita

BZ-RZ N.C. SPL/SRL "SEROC"
motormite@hotmail.com