ALL DATSUN + MotorWeek?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: ALL DATSUN + MotorWeek?
From: Dat2000srl@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 23:12:32 EST
Does anyone on the list know anyone at motorweek? Maybe if there is an all
datsun meet we could get some national TV coverage. I know that Pat Goss of
MotorWeek is an SCCA racer, I do not know what he races, but surely someone
on the list has heard of him and may be able to contact him for the event.
Also along the same lines, They feature a 'car of the week' on the program,
usually and old Mustang of Vette, Wouldn't it be funny if they got 300 Pics
of Datsuns from across the country as entries for car of the week? Lets look
into this route also. They do road tests on new Nissan cars provided either
by the factory of dealerships, I am sure this would generate some attention.
PS Motor Week is a Maryland Public Television. Are there any SCCA racers in
Maryland on this list?
Larry
Maryland