Homestead Race Report

To: "'Datsun Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Homestead Race Report
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 12:51:42 -0800
This is a test.  The attached race report has no Roadster content at all.

Some of us Roadster owners also own other cars.  (Miata--2 in fact, Super 7,
etc.)  Some of us race other cars.  We (Flash Racing Ltd.--FRL) race a
vintage Formula Vee.  I write for a few magazines and thought you may enjoy
some of the FRL reports.

Vees weigh 825 pounds and use the 1200cc 40-HP VW engine, transmission, and
front beam.  The motors produce about 50 HP with the legal modifications.
Our chariot a 1967 RCA (RaceCraft Associates).  If you want to see photos
try:

http://geocities.com/MotorCity/6200/ryan.html

Because the team's home base is in California there's no way in hell I'm
towing to Florida.  Therefore, this report is a rent-a-racer extravaganza.
If you want to see some photos of the Homestead weekend, try:

http://motorsports.photoreflect.com

Then go to:
SCCA Regional, SAARC, Homestead 11/18/00
Formula, Vintage
page 2 bottom right
      or
page 3 bottom left

Let me know what you think.  Should I post other reports?  Should I never
post another one?

Your call.

 <<HOMESTEAD 2000.doc>>

Dick Ryan  ex. 24022
(650)312-4022
Risk Management Dept.
SM 2000/2
FAX (650)312-5830

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name
of HOMESTEAD 2000.doc]