Re[2]: 40 degrees and loving it!

To: Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov, Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re[2]: 40 degrees and loving it!
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:16:34 -0800
Hey Calspeed,

Be sure your videocam is mounted and running as you practice the Phil
Maneuver! We want to see the movie clips on the web. Don't eat anything for
a while before you practice, we don't want to see what you had for
breakfast!

Fred - So.SF
P.S. I did the Phil Maneuver on gravel with Blondie, never tried the asphalt.