Re: No More Parts-no comfort in that letter

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No More Parts-no comfort in that letter
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:57:48 EST
In a message dated 11/28/00 5:03:17 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
datsunmike@nyc.rr.com writes:

> Much to the parts manager's surprise and mine almost nothing came through
>  except for some small items.

Says it all eh?

If anyone looked through that original FWD from Ben T. on the 510 list (nice
guy, BTW) the message that got sent to Nissan only mentioned 510 & Z. , but
*NOT* the Roadster. I wouldn't take too much solace in the kindly word from
Nissan passed on there. Of course they're not gonna leave the Z behind - i'ts
what keeps their sporting image up. Our cars, OTOH have already been all but
abandoned by Nissan.
Proof? How many of us have had to explain just *what* a roadster is to anyone
at a dealership??, mention the Z, however,.... well, you know how it goes.

All the more reason to be thankful for this forum, and the Vendors we have
here- keeping our Roadsters alive.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311