Re: O.T. US election

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: O.T. US election
From: "Mike Adams" <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 21:58:33 +0000
Please keep politics off the list guys - As you know the
list was really quiet during election day and the days that
followed.   I'm sure there are owners out there which have
strong feelings about this election - I know I do.  Sorry but
the jokes just don't hit me as funny right now and I can't
"lighten up" until this is over.  Yes I did my part and voted
which is all I can do.   I don't want to see this list get divided
the way our nation has. There will be plenty of time to bicker
over  poems, limericks, haiku's and other non-roadster stuff -
but lets leave politics alone.
Mike - TDROC