Re: another 1966 --- anyone know about this one?

To: kelson@ociw.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: another 1966 --- anyone know about this one?
From: "Rose Latourell" <roseala@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 21:20:36
Don't forget about Pearl!!

Dear Datsun Roadster List,

It is with sadness I must sell my 1970 Datsun 1600 Roadster. I have  loved
this car for over ten years affectionately naming her "Pearl". It is white
with maroon interior and mag wheels. It has a black hard top and tonneau
cover but no soft top.  I recently replaced the shocks, waterpump, starter
and clutch cylinders, the body is straight with not much rust and the
interior needs work. I have kept all my receipts.

I was hoping that the list would help me find a buyer for this car as I
would like to see someone spend the time to restore it. If not, maybe you
could point me in the direction I need to sell it? I was hoping to get $2500
as I have paid over that in improvements in the last six months. I just wish
I had found this list before now!! I will take some pictures this weekend if
anyone is interested.  Even though this car is rough around the edges it is
running good and I am hoping to find someone to take care of it and love it
as I have.

Please Help Pearl Find a Home!

Rose
Ventura, California