Fwd: Roadster list

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, joe@venuesports.com (Joe Rubio)
Subject: Fwd: Roadster list
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 17:11:02 EST
In a message dated 11/14/00 11:31:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
joe@venuesports.com writes:

<< Michael,
 I was on the roadster email list last year and then got off when we went
 to a new system here at work.  How do I go about getting back on?
 Thanks, don't mean to bother you, but you have one of the few emails I
 remember from that list.  Also, looking for an ignition switch. Any help is
appreciated...Joe  >>

Hello List...

Can someone please help this lost Lister?  I am at the firehouse for the next
48hours and I dont have the info with me.  Please send it directly to him.

joe@venuesports.com (Joe Rubio)

Thanks,

Michael "Calspeed" Carion