Re: Re[2]: Whats up with this?

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Whats up with this?
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 18:35:53 EST
datsunmike@nyc.rr.com writes:

<< Hey Cal!!!!!

 What's up with the rubber thing on your drivers seat. Is that for the
 blow-up doll????? Car as always, looks great especially with that flashy
interior. Cool!!!!!
  Mike >>

Hello,

Thanks!  Actually, that rubber pump thing is for the lumbar support.  I
bought it many years ago and installed it in a set of Recaros that I used in
my 1987 VW Jetta 16V.  Well, I sold the car in 91 and kept it for if by
chance I would ever get the chance to use it again.  Well, after a change of
residence, getting married and having a baby I was still able to locate it in
the garage in one of "those" boxes used for moving.

When I bought the interior kit from Les / CDM I knew that I would install it
in the seat.  It was easy to do and works very well.  It is a nice
modification that is quite usable.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion