Re: 280 Z headlight relays to snow

To: <dc311@datsuns.net>
Subject: Re: 280 Z headlight relays to snow
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 21:05:18 -0800
How did you know I drove about 100 miles last sunday thru our first
nor'easter in the roadster?  (12in. of snow on the picnic table)
Fortunately the snow was melting on the road and so
the highway dept was not sanding/salting.  I guess this season is
growing to a close soon...

Curiosity finally got to me, with 93,000 miles the roadster went to
101mph with no problem this morning on the way to work.
It could go more but passing the 100mph on the speedo was good enough
for me.

Many years ago in my first roadster ('69 1600) I had Semperit snow
radials and could drive thru 6" of unplowed snow
with no problem.
dave stoll
'70 1600