Re: Shasta 2001 Dates?

To: "PETER VANDERPAS" <giraffehauler@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Shasta 2001 Dates?
From: "Phyllis Almazan" <ugly@softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 10:45:27 -0800
The events for the Mt. Shasta Datsun Roadster Meet, begin on Friday, July 6
with, either the "Coast" or another fun event, Saturday July 7, will be the
show 'n shine and awards dinner, Sunday July 8, if there's any interest, a
"Run to the Rocks".  For the year 2002, the Mt. Shasta Roadster event will
be postponed, due to July 4th falling so close to "our regularly scheduled
weekend" to the following weekend, which will be, I think around July 12,
2002.

If you are not on the mailing list for the "Roadster" meet, and would like
to receive a flyer,  e-mail me your address at ugly@softcom.net .