Re: Friendly Texans help me Enjoy the Ride

To: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Subject: Re: Friendly Texans help me Enjoy the Ride
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 19:49:53 -0400
Eric,

You must have been double jointed in HS as were your GFs.

A good friend in my youth, Fred, who I went to HS with had a Dad who owned a
Datsun dealership. I belive he had a yellow 67.5 2L for his use while in HS
and I remember sharing many good times with him in it although after all
these years it is fuzzy. His Dad later sold me a used 67 1600 when I was
ready to buy my first car. I really don't remember how much I paid but it
was red. He later sold me a 510 and then the ultimate - a used 1971 240 for
dirt cheap.

I blew Fred's mind when I pulled up to our 15th HS reunion in a red
Roadster!!!!!

Mike