Re: Subject: Another one of Daniels crazy ideas....

To: "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Subject: Re: Subject: Another one of Daniels crazy ideas....
From: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:06:56 -0700
Fergus -

You need to find a polite way to ask your big friend NOT to use the windshield
as an aid
to entering and exiting your car! It is one of the things I remember reading in
the
catalog supplement from Rallye Roadster not long after I got my '70 2000 -
using the
windshield as an aid to entering and exiting the car is a big no-no, more so on
the low
windshield cars than on ours (because of the way the windshield frame is
attached) I
think, but still not a good thing.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA