Re: Controls of unknown function ('70 1600)

To: Jason Simpson <jason@xio.com>
Subject: Re: Controls of unknown function ('70 1600)
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 19:29:06 -0500
Many years ago (I think late '50s, My parents awoke early one morning to
headligts shining in their bedroom window. This was really strange, because
the driveway was on the other side of the house.  Upon closer inspection
they found a milk truck sitting against the front wall of the house!  The
driver had a suicide knob on the truck which came off as he made the corner
3 houses down.  He went out the door and the truck jumped the curb, went
through the wooden bar fence out front and came to a stop against the house!

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885