Re: Axles for a Datsun

To: turbospl311@yahoo.com, cccuds@ida.net
Subject: Re: Axles for a Datsun
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:16:57 EDT
In a message dated 10/24/00 7:00:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
turbospl311@yahoo.com writes:

<< Hi Cal,

 I am in need to a set of axles. Do you have any laying
 around you can part with... The race car is okay for this weekend so you can
drive
 and not have to bring everything over from I.F. Do you need a garage to
store your Vette  while you are back east?  Don >>

Huh...?  Are you talking to me?  Calspeed?  Or someone else maybe?  Well, if
it is me then I do have an axel that is sitting in my garage and you can have
it.  It may be alot to ship.  Btw... the backing plate is still attached.

Michael" Calspeed" Carion