Roadster sighting Santa Monica -- anyone on this list?

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster sighting Santa Monica -- anyone on this list?
From: Teddy Seidenfeld <teddy@stat.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:36:58 -0400
Hello all from Pittsburgh PA

A white roadster with a red racing stripe over the driver's headlight was
spotted at 4th Street just off the I-10 in Santa Monica, about 1:15 PM
Pacific local time.  No other details.  Anyone on this list?

How, you may ask, does someone sitting in Pittsburgh see that far?

Well, it is true that the atmospherics here have greatly improved since the
mills disappeared about 20 years ago.

However, in this case, my son David just phoned me, excited, about seeing a
Roadster.  David is in LA and drives a black '85 Alfa Spider Veloce with PA
plates. He can be contacted at davidseidenfeld@hotmail.com, in case some of
you out there care to offer him seat time in a true sports car now that his
dad can't continue to provide that part of his education.

Best,
Teddy
69 2000
Pgh PA