Re: <OT> Recommendations on Auto Transport Firms

To: "Douglas E Noble" <Douglas.E.Noble@parsons.com>,
Subject: Re: <OT> Recommendations on Auto Transport Firms
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:50:31 -0700
I bought a roadster in Colorado over the internet and had it delivered to
Bangor Maine last spring for $1200 at a rate of   $0.50/mile by
Brewer's Carriers out of Springfield, Mo.  They were good to deal with.  I
even sent them the check to pay for the car when it was
picked up.  They use a single level carrier trailer and are anxious to
please.
Their number is 417-859-2887
dave stoll
---