Re: A couple of questions

To: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Subject: Re: A couple of questions
From: noji <noji@snowman.med.umn.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:03:29 -0700
Robert,

Beware of thinking that because the grease will not go in that the zerks
are at fault.  A PO (of course it was the PO) let the upper A arm go
long enough that it was about 1/2 worn away.  Grease would not go in and
I blamed it on a bad zerk.  Took the A arm apart and was very distressed
to see the condition.  I keep that piece as a reminder to not let things
go too long when they don't seem correct (Fred, that's not counting the
air cleaner).

Dana

--
Dana Nojima, Ph.D.