I need a four speed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I need a four speed
From: "Tony Genovese" <chaztg@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:52:58 GMT
Hi guys,
I'm just hoping to get lucky on this one, but does anybody have a
"throwaway" 1600 four speed tranny that they would like to get rid of
(preferably for no $$$)? When I say throwaway, I am not implying a hand
grenaded tranny, but more along the lines of a working one that is just
taking up space in the ol' garage. I need to get my 1600 running and this is
the item that will fit the bill. Since these are relatively not very
valuable items on the most part to roadster owners, I was wondering if
anyone in the Southern CA, more specifically San Diego region had one that
they wouldn't mind handing me for cheap or for free.

Just thought I'd ask. BTW, I can come pick it up--have truck, will travel.
Tony
'66 1600