Re: List Clutter

To: <pmiller@megapathdsl.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: List Clutter
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:24:07 -0700
Thank you for your wonderfull statments.

Yes we are a talkitive bunch, and mighty friendly at that. This list has
always been a bit loose and I sure hope it stays that way. Every so often
someone complains about content. Oh Well. I for one feel slightly
disappointed when clutter is down. See I like these folks, I want to hear
what they got to say. They're my friends.  I know this list will come
through with some great wacky stories and an occasional off topic rant. But
if it's too much for you, Please (bold)(underline) subscribe to the digest
format. That way you'll get one email daily.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/