Re: Rainy day Projects part 2

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Rainy day Projects part 2
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 11:35:32 -0700
We've seen a couple roadsters at our meets without inner fenders (or with
the bulk of them cut out). I think the bigger concern is the wheel travel
inside of the fender-well.

Just how much are you going to intrude into the fender-well before getting
concerned about the wheel messing up your plans. (Crunch!!!)

Fred - So.SF