Roadster (not) in the press

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster (not) in the press
From: "Taro Kusunose" <tkusunose@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:29:40 PDT
I'm glad to see the Roadster getting its much deserved coverage up in
Canada.  Last weekend I picked up an imported British magazine by the name
of Practical Classics.  It was the first time I had seen it, but based on
what was on the cover (magazine touting to cover "practical" classics, not
the "exotic" classics; stories on MGs, Triumphs, Austins, old Hondas,
Z-cars, amateur restorations, etc.), I was sure that my $7.75 was well spent
and that I would find some Roadster references in it.  The magazine is
EXCELLENT in all aspects but one; it does not acknowledge the Roadster's
existence!!  No reference anywhere in the mag (ads, articles, etc.).  Even
their pricing guide for "1000 practical classics" fails to list the
Roadster, even though it lists every other conceivably comparable car.
Sheesh.  Maybe it was a bum issue.  Maybe the Roadster is now considered an
EXOTIC!!

Taro
Seattle, WA