RE: 15 min = ~20hp gain!!!! for real!!!!!

To: "'Daniel Neuman'" <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: RE: 15 min = ~20hp gain!!!! for real!!!!!
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 15:13:31 -0700
>But there was a good 3/4 inch of stuff between the pedal and the stop! When
I was stomping on the gas I was losing the
last bit of throttle! DAniel 69 2000 SF CA

Seriously, This is a good test for every one to perform. There's a lot of
reasons for you throtle not to be opening all the way, loose cable, loose
pedal pivot, obstructions under the pedal. To test is easy and should be
done whenever you have a mystery power loss. with the engine off, have
someone step down on the pedal while you see if the linkages have opened
completely. In my case, my pedal pivot was loose.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/