<OT> Hail Speedvision & Runoffs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: <OT> Hail Speedvision & Runoffs
From: <Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 20:28:01 -0500
I cannot believe the good fortune we have of being able to watch the Runoffs
LIVE on Speedvision!  Best thing to happen since they moved it to Mid Ohio.
Now maybe they can wise up and move it back to the sunny south and totally
revamped and updated Road Atlanta.  Anyway I've got about ten hours of tape
to pull out this winter to help me through the racing doldrums <G>

PS - My buddy Eddie Radatz's car with driver Grayson Upchurch was punted 2
laps from the end after leading 16 of 20 laps in E prod.  Just goes to show
how competitive an old Z can be after all these years.

Chris Brucciani
Marietta, GA
1968 2000