Rear end and 411 oil pan

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear end and 411 oil pan
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 20:42:48 EDT
Hey List.
Anyone have first hand experience with putting a 1600 rear end differential
on a 2000.
I know on paper it should be faster off the line but is it noticeable in the
actual car.

Also there is an aluminum oil pan on ebay. The seller claims it is for a
2000. Thanks to a tip from someone on the list who noticed my bid I was
informed that the oil pan is actually for a 410. I am a nut for originality
so I won't bid on this again but am curious. Would this 410 pan have fit a
roadster. Also why a competition pan for the 410. I know the 510 is big with
the racers but the 410?????
DAVE