SCCA National Run-Offs at MidOhio

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SCCA National Run-Offs at MidOhio
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 17:01:52 -0400
  Two years ago Tom Phelan drove in for the MidOhio Vintage Grand Prix and
wrote an article for ZCCD titled 'Racing between the Storms'.   If he came
up this year for the Run-Offs this weekend, the article we be title 'Racing
between the Snow Flakes'!  Forecast for Mansfield, Ohio calls for snow today
through Sunday.  Hopefully the rain that is also forecast for the whole
weekend will melt the snow.  Not a good weekend for roadster racing!
  I know most folks bring rain tires to MidOhio, but do they even make
racing rubber snows?   Does NOMEX underwear, designed to protect a driver
from the heat of a fire, also protect him from frost bite?

Paul
OROC